Literate, artistic, and procrastinistic. Share in some of my crazy world.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Self Portrait of the Artist

+ Happiness is an angel with a serious face +

14 Comments:

Blogger Joelle said...

Where did all your archives go? :)

June 14, 2008 5:14 PM

 
Blogger M@ said...

At first I thought that was a self-portrait of Modigliani!

June 18, 2008 8:26 AM

 
Blogger Modigliani said...

Joelle - I'm feeling reclusive, so I took them down. I still have them all, though. :)

M - You're right ... that's him alright. And his quote, too.

June 18, 2008 8:45 AM

 
Blogger Kidsis said...

Love it!!

July 08, 2008 5:45 PM

 
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

ok, um.....i'm lost. who is that?

July 23, 2008 8:45 AM

 
Blogger Modigliani said...

VB ... That's a self portrait of Amedeo Modigliani. He's one of my fave artists and the inspiration for "Modigli". Since i cleared out my archives, I figured he'd be a good thing to leave up there.

July 23, 2008 1:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 28, 2008 12:20 PM

 
Blogger teahouse said...

Hey, that last commenter is a hard act to follow. But um, I just wanted to say what an awesome painting! I really like the expression on his face. He looks very thoughtful.

August 27, 2008 5:28 AM

 
Blogger Modigliani said...

Hey Teahouse! Thanks for stopping by. :)

That prior comment was CRAZY and it just had to go! Ha ha ha.. Thanks for reminding me to clean house around here.

August 29, 2008 4:39 PM

 
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

dang! i missed the crazy comment!

i'm also missing out on wedding plans. hello!! inquiring minds want updates!!!

November 25, 2008 8:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

March 27, 2009 2:00 PM

 
Blogger Kidsis said...

Sweetie I miss you! Facebook me!!

October 01, 2010 11:58 AM

 
Anonymous UK Dating Websites said...

I like the creative portrait.It remind me about my one of friend.

April 22, 2011 12:05 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Hi! I'm really hoping that you get this message...I'm Brian formerly blogging at hurricanebrian.blogspot.com and you were my most vocal reader & commenter. I'd really like to reconnect with you for a project that I'm currently working on about nonverbal communication and the internet. Plus, I'd like to speak more to you about the influence you had on me and my writing. Please contact me at facebook.com/hurricanebrian or by email at btibbs4lu@yahoo.com Thanks! and I hope you get this. I'm anxious to hear from you!

Brian

January 10, 2012 1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home